办公室闲聊: 暗恋

workplace 办公室其实是个很容易滋生恋情的地方。如果工作忙,没有机会去外面发展,和同事朝夕相处,发生感情有点在所难免。

Ted: Hey, Jack, is Jenny coming with us?
特德:嘿,杰克,詹妮和我们一起去吗?

Jack: Yes. Why?
杰克:是啊,怎么了?

Ted: Nothing. I’m just asking.
特德:没怎么,就是问问。

Jack: Just asking? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh, someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn’t he?
杰克:问问?那你脸怎么那么红啊?啊哈,某人爱上詹妮了,对不对?

Ted: Who has a crush?!
特德:谁爱上她了?!

Jack: Come on, Ted, don’t be such a chicken. If you like her, you’ve got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
杰克:得了吧,特德,别这么胆小啦。如果你喜欢她就告诉她嘛。也许她也喜欢你呢。

Ted: Well, I don’t have the guts to ask her out.
特德:我不敢约她出来。

Jack: What’re you so afraid of? Just tell her what you’re feeling about her.
杰克:你怕什么呢?就告诉她你对她的感觉呗。

Ted: I’d totally die if she turned me down.
特德:如果她拒绝我,我会死的。

Jack: But that’s better than keeping everything to yourself. You’ve got to let her know. Come on! You’ve got to take a chance! Even though you are rejected, it’s not the end of the world! There’s nothing to lose, is there?
杰克:那也比你闷在心里强啊。你一定要让她知道。来吧,试一下!就算你被拒绝了,也不是世界末日啊。也不会失去什么,对吧?

Ted: I don’t know….Well, maybe, you’re right, but how am I going to tell her?
特德:我不知道。也许你是对的,但是我怎么跟她说呢?

办公室闲聊:暗恋

button_0

随机阅读

Trackback URL

2 Responses to “办公室闲聊: 暗恋”

  1. 1
    5只小鸟 Says:

    呵呵,很多公司都不允许这样的。

  2. 2
    李晨 Says:

    是啊,这就是英语课本和现实的差异所在,生造的一些场景对话有时候并不能很好的反映现实。学习的时候也就看那一两句核心表达,比如这里的“sb. has a crush on sb.” :-)

Leave a Reply